viernes, 10 de noviembre de 2017

Portal 3: His/her daily routine


 Portal 3: His/her daily routine: Make a collage with pictures that describe his/her daily routine. You must include a description of each action through a short paragraph by using Present Simple Tense and Phrasal Verbs (where they are possible). 




I always get up at 5:00 in the morning.


Often breakfast at 5:30 in the morning


I'm going in my car for work at 6:00


I usually start the class at 7:00


Always lunch at noon.


I finish teaching at 3:00 in the afternoon


I often go with my children to the park



Sometimes I go to the movies at night with my family


Before dinner prepare the class for the next day


I usually have dinner with my family around 7:00 in the afternoon.



I never go to bed before 8 o'clock.
I always fall asleep at 9:40



Connectors:
Ricardo speaks fluent English and is studying German now
Ricardo's wife, he's going to cook spaghetti tonight because he loves pasta.
Ricardo has a crooked ankle, however, he will go for a walk.
Ricardo and his wife invite their friends to celebrate their anniversary.

Modal verbs:

Well, the class has finished. You Might go home.
The kids haven’t to bring alcoholic drinks.
You must do your homework

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario